Monday, July 8, 2013

GOOGLE+

Hey Everyone,

I will soon be transferring all my blog info and posts to Google+.  I will be posting all my Everything Google information on to my Google+ page.  If you haven't activated your Google+ account--give it a try.

Check out this shared doc explaining Google+.  GOOGLE+ FOR SCHOOLS.  Other links to get you started on the road to social media using Google+ are listed below. #thankscashdollar

People - groups of people that you share things with.

Communities - a place to share things that you have in common with other people

Searching - Find topics, people, communities and more on G+

Hangouts -  video chat (and now chat)

Hangouts on Air -  Broadcast your video chat on youtube live or post after edit

Hashtags - Help people find topics in G+

Mentions - Help pull people into the discussion on a G+ post


No comments:

Post a Comment