Tuesday, February 4, 2014

UPDATED LIST OF CHROME APPS AND EXTENSIONS

If you have never seen my favorite list of Google Chrome Apps and Extensions then you are in for a treat.  If you have seen my list and have taken advantage of my favorites, I hope that you have found them helpful.

As we have continued to fight the winter weather, I have been searching and experimenting with all kinds of Apps and Extensions.  My new "favorite" is the Trash Can app.  How many times have you closed a tab while in Chrome and can't remember the web address?  Sure you can right click on a tab and use the Reopen closed tab option, but Trash Can works even better.  It acts like both a history and a reopen closed tab tool.  Try it out-it is awesome.

Check out SOME OF MY FAVORITE APPS AND EXTENSIONS doc to see all the wonderful Apps and Extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment