Thursday, June 26, 2014

REDLINE EDITING via GOOGLE GOORU AND SNAGIT - ALL IN ONE POST

I have previously blogged about Tech Smiths Snagit extension and how easy and useful the extension is to use.  In my previous blog about Snagit, I discussed how Snagit let's you used video screen recording. With today's announcement, you can capture both the image and video from within the Snagit extension. The best part with the newest update is that you can add animated GIF's.  Any screen recording under 20 seconds can be saved as an animated GIF.  The GIF file is automatically saved to your TechSmith folder in Google Drive.

So, I decided to try the Snagit update myself.  I went to the Google Gooru website and checked out the latest updates for Redline Editing in Google Docs.  Now in Google Docs, you can suggest edits to a doc that can either be approved or rejected. If you suggest changing text, it doesn't affect the original text until the owner approves the suggestions.



I used the Snagit extension to snag the animation Google Gooru showed on their web site.  Pretty cool.  So check out the Snagit extension and try recording an animated GIF yourself.









No comments:

Post a Comment