Thursday, July 24, 2014

EVERNOTE APP & EXTENSION

Have you heard of Evernote Web?  It is an app for your phone and computer to keep notes.  I use Evernote on my phone to keep lists of certain information and reminders.  From anything from what kind of cartridge my printer uses to the measurements of a window that needs replaced in my home. When I am on the go, I always have access to all my important lists and reminders. The Evernote web app syncs seamlessly with your computer and phone.

If you add the Evernote extension called Evernote Web Clipper, you can save web sites, articles, pictures, or anything you can find online right to your phone. Back to my window that needs replaced - I can go online and check out the store that has the window I want, "clip" all the information about the window and it is incorporated right to my phone. When I go to the store to check out the window, I have all the sales information, measurements and pictures of the window right at my finger tips.

You can click on the links above or check out Potts' Favorite Chrome Extensions and Apps for information and links.




No comments:

Post a Comment