Thursday, October 23, 2014

GOOGLE FORMS - JUST WHAT I NEEDED

Sometimes when I am working on something in Google, I wish there was more, or something that did exactly what I wanted it do for a particular purpose.  Just the other day, I had a teacher ask me if there was a way to set the time limit on when students could take a test they developed using Google Forms. Well, thanks to the new add-ons for Google Forms, you can now set the date and time for tests.

formLimiter Add-On - Automatically sets Google Forms to stop accepting responses after a maximum number of responses, at set specific dates and times, or when a spreadsheet cell contains a specified value.

Here is an example of a test that I recently used showing the formLimiter Add-On .


I simply when to Add-Ons on the menu bar and installed the formLimiter Add-On while inside my test I created. A window appears on the right of the form and walks me through the process.  So easy!

Check out the Forms Add-on Store for all the great Add-ons available for Google Forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment