Monday, May 4, 2015

GQUEUES - NOT YOUR ORDINARY TO DO LIST

Thanks to Sam Griffin for this great find. It's called Gqueues.  It is the ultimate in reminders, to do lists and task lists.  Gqueues is both an app and an extension.  I recently added it to my 
Potts Favorite Chrome Extensions & Apps doc.

When I went to add it to my list of favorites, I wasn't sure if I wanted to add it as an extension or an app and since Gqueues does so many things with other Google products, I wasn't sure in which category of my doc I wanted to list it. I finally decided to slot it under the Miscellaneous Extensions section. Gqueues does so many things and has so many options, it is hard to fit it into just one category.

I have included three links for more info on Gqueues.  Take your pick or check out all three links.

GQUEUES APP

GQUEUES EXTENSION

GQUEUES WEB SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment