Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GREAT REASONS TO USE GOOGLE KEEP

I have been using Google Keep for a couple of years now and I love it!   I am a list person. I like to stay organized and Google Keep really helps me do that.   I have lists for many different things in my life such as my printer cartridge numbers that I can never seem to remember when I am standing in the computer aisle at the store.  I use Google Keep to remind myself of home improvement products I need to purchase or find online.  I also have recipes stored in Google Keep.  There are so many uses for Google Keep. If you aren't familiar with Google Keep, I originally blogged about what it is how to use it on August 29, 2013.

In addition to making your personal life more organized, Google Keep is great for your classroom. Check out this web page to find out . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment