Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GOOGLE FORMS NOW PREDICTS YOUR ANSWERS

Google Forms is thinking for you.  The new updates to Forms lets Google intelligently predict what kinds of questions you are asking and suggests potential responses that you might like.

I show an example below.

In Google Forms, I started to key a question about what day of the week would be better for . . . . . and Google Forms predicted and showed all the days of the week for me to choose what I wanted as potential responses.

In the next question example, I keyed if a staff meeting should be AM and before I was done keying AM, Google Forms predicted that I might want AM/PM and listed potential responses for me.

Check out the short video below--even better, try your own Google Form today.



No comments:

Post a Comment