It would be a great idea to SET EXPIRATION DATES on shared files that we use from year to year. An example would be the Sophomore Showcase folder. It gets confusing year to year trying to decide which folder/files you are using.
To SET EXPIRATION DATES do the following:
- Click Share
- Key in the name of the person you want to share the document with
- Choose Can Comment or Can View - Edit does not allow for SET EXPIRATION DATES
- If you choose Can Edit - there will be a "CLOCK" to the left
- When you click the "CLOCK" the permissions are automatically changed to either Can Comment or Can View
- You can change the expiration time to 7, 30, or Custom date for the shared file to expire
Make sure to check out this great feature and help us all be able to find files in the Shared Drive a little easier.