Thursday, September 25, 2014

LOTS OF NEW EXTENSIONS & APPS ADDED

I have been kind of behind on my blogging lately with the start of the new school year, but I think I am finally starting to get caught up.  I have spent the last couple of days exploring the Chrome Web Store with my Computer Applications students.  

Of course, I shared with them my Google doc of Potts Favorite Chrome Extensions & Apps.  I have been busy adding all kinds of new extensions and apps to my doc.  Two of my new favorites are the Chrome Web Store Launcher and the App Launcher in Popup.  Great little extension that puts the Apps Launcher on your extensions toolbar.

So, check out the Chrome Web Store Launcher and the App Launcher in Popup extensions.  Check out all the extensions and apps at Potts Favorite Chrome Extensions & Apps doc.  You never know what cool stuff you can find to make your Chrome browsing experience fun and easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment