Tuesday, July 26, 2016

GOOD TIME TO GET YOUR GMAIL ORGANIZED

With all these hot days upon us and the start of school right around the corner, it is a perfect time to organize/delete some of your many emails.  I feel that I am very organized with my Gmail and when I began reviewing and organizing, I was shocked to realize that I had almost 5,000 emails. Way too many for me!

To fully delete emails, you should delete the emails from the ALL MAIL label.

To organize/delete unwanted emails, follow these directions:

  1. Open Gmail
  2. Look on the left side of screen for ALL MAIL - If you can't find ALL MAIL, click on the down arrow by MORE
  3. If you look in the top-right corner, you will see how many emails you have in ALL MAIL
  4. Begin looking through your emails
  5. Deleting emails - Click in the small box to the left of the email
  6. You can select several emails to be deleted at one time
  7. Click the trash can on the menu bar
  8. When you are done deleting emails from ALL MAIL, go to the TRASH label on the left side and delete your TRASH
  9. Wow, doesn't that feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment