To fully delete emails, you should delete the emails from the ALL MAIL label.
To organize/delete unwanted emails, follow these directions:
- Open Gmail
- Look on the left side of screen for ALL MAIL - If you can't find ALL MAIL, click on the down arrow by MORE
- If you look in the top-right corner, you will see how many emails you have in ALL MAIL
- Begin looking through your emails
- Deleting emails - Click in the small box to the left of the email
- You can select several emails to be deleted at one time
- Click the trash can on the menu bar
- When you are done deleting emails from ALL MAIL, go to the TRASH label on the left side and delete your TRASH
- Wow, doesn't that feel better!