Wednesday, March 29, 2017

BEST PENCIL SHARPENER EVER

After watching a YouTube review from a school colleague about a pencil sharpener he received from the Classroom Friendly Supplies Company, I thought, “I have to get me one of those.” I quickly headed off to the Classroom Friendly Supplies web site and requested the purple pencil sharpener. I did feel that it took quite a long time to receive it in the mail. However, this pencil sharpener was very well packed when it arrived.  After using the pencil sharpener, it was definitely worth the wait.

I had to play with the sharpener a few times to figure it out because there were no directions included, but it was pretty simple to figure out. I was really impressed with its ease. The sharpener is very quiet, but the best thing about the sharpener is that the pencils were super, super sharp.

The big test came when I put the pencil sharpener in my classroom for my students to try. The pencil sharpener comes with a bracket to hold the sharpener in place which seems to be fairly sturdy when attached to the counter.  I told my students to give it a try so I could have their reviews and thoughts on my new addition to my classroom.  The students loved the purple color and the design.  They thought the sharpener was easy to use and they could not get over how sharp the pencils turned out.  

After using the sharpener for a couple of days, one student even said that he thought the sharpener would make the pencils last longer because his pencil had not broken in days and he was using less lead.

Overall, I love my new purple pencil sharpener and I think that because of its sturdy construction and ease of use that it will last a very long time. My daughter will soon become an English teacher and I plan to purchase one for her new classroom.  I highly recommend it to other teachers for their classrooms.

If you are interested in checking out these amazing pencil sharpeners, be sure to go to the Classroom Friendly Supplies web site or watch their video and check out the pencil sharpeners they sell and the wonderful variety of colors they have available.




No comments:

Post a Comment