Wednesday, August 16, 2017

GET YOUR SCHOOL CALENDAR ORGANIZED

As I get ready for the new school year, one of the first tasks I complete is to get my school calendar organized.  Open your Google Calendar and your schools calendar.  My school calendar is usually organized and posted by the clerical staff in the front office. I have my Zanesville Daily calendar active (or color turned on) and my calendar active. The calendar for your school is usually found in the "Other Calendars" section.

Once you have the calendars open, look at your school calendar and find an event you want on your calendar. Click on the event and in the right-hand corner in blue you will see "Copy to my calendar". An event window will open up.  Make any changes you like and click Save.  I use Ctrl + S--it's much faster.

So get those school calendars organized in a snap.  Have a great -- organized year!

No comments:

Post a Comment