Thursday, July 12, 2012


Want a GREAT website to help you learn about emerging technology or how an ordinary flower pot can help you tame your computer cable clutter?

Then try Lifehacker.  It's an awesome web site with all kinds of great information.  Their motto is tips and downloads for getting things done. The site is updated about 18 times each weekday to keep you constantly up to date on technology.


One of Lifehackers latest news articles about which browser performs best is really informational.  

Choose the best browser article - -
http://lifehacker.com/5925287/dear-web-user-please-upgrade-your-browser

Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this website. I put it in my Google Reader and love the tips it give me. Such diversity! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this website. My Google Reader is set to bring in information from this site and I have marked all kinds of good stuff from it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete